Trusted Legal Services
Since 1986, Alexander "Alec" Domb has been helping people like you planning for their families' future, coping with the loss of a loved one and with making the largest purchase one can make in their lifetime, the purchase of a home. Our highly trained and skilled staff of paralegals help make working with us a uniquely professional and much less stressful experience.
What We Do
- Prepare expertly drafted Wills, Trusts and Real Estate Contracts.
- Prepare the Durable Power of Attorney, Designation of Health Care Surrogate, Pre-Need Guardianship, and Living Will.
- Provide legal services for the swift and efficient administration of decedent's estates in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
- Expertly handle residential and commercial real estate closings from contract through closing.
- Carefully examine titles, issue title insurance, and provide owner's and encumbrance reports.
The attorneys of Alexander L. Domb, A Professional Association, handle dozens of Florida probate administrations each year, and have the experience necessary to guide the Personal Representative through the probate process.
We handle estates of all
sizes and complexities, from simple estates valued at less than $100,000 all the way up to taxable estates valued in the millions. We also have considerable experience handling estates with real estate, business interests, and assets disbursed in more than one state.
If you are named as the Personal Representative in a will for a deceased Florida resident, please contact us to help start the probate process. If you are an heir and the person named in the will as the Personal Representative is deceased or is unable or unwilling to fulfill their duties as the Personal Representative, you may be eligible to serve as the Personal Representative. If there is no will, Florida law sets forth an order of priority to determine who can serve as the personal representative. Contact us and we can walk you through the process.
Frequently asked questions about Florida probate.
If you have been named the Personal Representative in a will or have question about a probate estate, please call (954) 433-1300 or (561) 347-6000 or send us an email.